Wednesday 5 July 2017

Freebies!

Well, how's this for keeping focused, and on track. Only one post into the month, and I'm already going off on a tangent.

It's a good one though, as I'm sure you'll all agree; relating to a number of freebies that Tim Shorts of Gothridge Manor is offering up for.. Well, free!

There's no catch either. Normally this is stuff that Tim offers via Patreon, but as he has a few going spare; he is offering them out to anyone who's interested in them. Which I certainly am! I was lucky to win a copy of The Manor (Tim's zine) a number of years back in a contest hosted over at Tenkar's Tavern; and I was really happy with my prize.

Don't get me wrong, winning something is always nice; but The Manor has a real old-school feel about it that I really love, and the quality of the material inside was excellent. A nice little map, and a random encounter table to seed it, some art, a poem, and probably plenty more that I've forgotten since my last read.

In short, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you're lucky enough to get a freebie; as the quality and creativity that goes into them is top notch.

Enough already! How do I get my freebies!?

All you have to do is drop a comment on this post requesting them, followed by sending Tim an e-mail with your address to the e-mail address included in the same post.

That's all there is to it!

You could of course follow the blog whilst you're there, add it to your feed, or see what else is available via his Patreon; but as Tim says, "There is no obligation". Having followed the blog both here, and at my old digs for a number of years though I'd certainly recommend it; as there has been some really great stuff posted over that time, and it would have been a shame to miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Thomas. Micro-adventures are headed your way as I write this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tim, and I'm sure it won't be the last. :0). I'm really looking forward to receiving the micro-adventures; and once they arrive the plan is to do a further post showcasing them. :0).

      Delete