Thursday 13 April 2017

Looking Forward To A Long Weekend

With how hectic things have been over the past few weeks, a long weekend is just what the doctor ordered. A chance to generally slow my roll, relax and forget about the monotony of the daily grind.

It's also a fine chance to throw myself into my hobbies, which really couldn't come at a better time.

Whilst I haven't done the maths, having only 7 games under my belt when I'm over a third of the way through the year, is more than enough to tell me I'm considerably behind where I need to be with regards to completing my 10 x 10 Challenge.

So the big (if rather loose) plan for these few days is to get some significant gaming in, and to take a sizable chunk out of the challenge. I'd also like to finish writing up the rest of my latest SCRAWL session for One Man And His Dice this weekend.

It's all pretty doable as far as I can see. My time is largely free, and there's twice as many days to play with thanks to the bank holidays. All being well, I may even have the time to go for a wander around the local woodland, and to take in some of the natural beauty.

Right now though, I think it's time for bed. Don't want to be too tired to do anything in the morning after all.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment